GALENUS, the nature of the work they perform, process in good faith and in accordance with the law personal data of patients, actual or potential, of their legal representatives, conventional or caregivers in its operations to provide medical services and its employees or candidates in recruitment processes.
GALENUS always take technical and organizational measures to protect personal data entrusted to it, it will manage safely and only for specified purposes.
The contact of the operator GALENUS
Purposes of processing personal data
GALENUS collects and processes personal information for the following purposes:
- Making health servicesrequired: programming services, sending reminders and other details of scheduling, contract purposes of preventive medicine, establishing medical diagnosis, the provision of care and medical treatment for the person concerned or the management of health services acting data subject’s interest telemedicine activities epidemiological studies; release results of clinical or specialist consultations and medical certificates or other documents, patient records, administrative management services associated performance. Providing personal data is necessary for GALENUS can handle patient requests concerning the provision of medical services.
- reports databy CAS, DSP, SIUI or Ministry of Health, the tax authorities.
- For purposes of financial management, making fiscal operations, bank payments.
- For the establishment, exercise or defense of legal court, including the pre-issue.
- To address the various requests, complaints or complaints made by the persons concerned.
- To address requests and addresses public institutions according to their legal powers.
- In order for statistical analysis that does not involve the creation of individual profiles and offering personalized service and better services.
- To assess the degree of satisfaction with the services GALENUS.
- To ensure the security and protection of people and values in locations GALENUS in preventing and combating crime committed through video surveillance in places accessible to the public.
- While performing duties recruitment / selection for vacancies, case management recruitment at various stages of selection.
- In order to issue discount cards or the related subscription.
- Direct marketing purposes, for sending newsletters, commercial communications on demand services, promotions and events GALENUS, medical, information materials.
- When visiting the site www.Galenus.ro, and only if you agree with the installation of cookies – Web server automatically records the name of your Internet service provider (ISP) address from which you have visited addresses the site you visit and the date and length of visit. Additional personal data is only stored if they will be disclosed to you, for example if a registration, a survey or execution of a contract. In this regard, please see policycookies. The information you provide via the website allow us to personalize and continually improve how you interact with GALENUS – Hospitals and Medical Centers.
Categories of personal data
GALENUS collects personal data directly from the data subject or tutors or legal representatives:
- Official identification (such as name surname, address, gender, date of birth, nationality and location, other elements of identity document, online identifiers).
- Special dates (such as identification number, health card number, health data, biometrics, racial, religious, as appropriate). Personal data concerning health are protected according to the rules of law on patient rights and processing of such data is permitted subject to professional secrecy.
- Financial and banking (Such as account number, name of the holder of the bank card or bank account (may be different from you, if someone else has paid an invoice on behalf of and for you) the validity of the bank card bank).
- Other personal data(Such as occupation, job, insurance type, name insurer).
- Contacts(Such as postal mailing address, phone number, e-mail).
- Information on the location, image, and audio-video recordings of individualse (video captured by surveillance cameras installed at the premises GALENUS, audio recordings of telephone conversations Call-center).
- Data profiling users of the siteCookies accordance with the policy, which can be accessedhere(Age, sex, IP data traffic, data geo-location, device used, operating system, user search queries according to its interests).
- reviews (May include personal data of a special nature) that we send directly or you post publicly GALENUS, social networks (social media) or through other media of public communication.
If GALENUS decides to process personal data for other purposes, especially under Article 6, paragraph 1, letter a) of the General Regulation EU data protection no. 679/2016 or under the consent of the person concerned, GALENUS be notified of information separate to allow you to express your express consent, freely.
The legal basis of the processing
Data processing purposes above are based on:
- Conclusion and / or performance of a contract for medical services or to arrange your application before entering into a contract.
- Fulfillment of legal obligations incumbent GALENUS law.
- GALENUS legitimate interest, in compliance with art. 5 of the General Regulation EU data protection no. 679/2016.
- Protect your vital interests or other individuals.
- Your consent regarding the activities of marketing / advertising and other processing for the relevant legislation requires obtaining consent. To the extent that you have expressed consent to a particular treatment, you may withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent will not affect the processing performed until withdrawal. The request for withdrawal of consent may be exercised at any time either by e-mail email@example.com either by submitting a written request to the address str. Gheorghe Doja, Nr. 19-21 Tg. Mures – the attention of the Data Protection Officer, as well as access button “Unsubscribe” present in all our electronic briefings.
During storage of personal data
The duration of storage of personal data is limitedwhat is required for the purposes of processing and archiving until the expiry of the time. GALENUS deletes personal data at the time you request it, except data whose supply and processing is performed as a result of legitimate interest GALENUS or required by a legal provision, data will be deleted within the period prescribed by law This one. If the retention of personal data is necessary for purposes specified by law, GALENUS will still keep the data for the period required.
Automatic profiling processes and automated decision
GALENUS not use personal information to automatically evaluate personal aspects relating to data subjects. GALENUS not use personal data to make automated decisions about you.
GALENUS may disclose personal data following categories of recipients: Authorities and local and central public institutions, insurers, professionals collaborating with GALENUS respecting professional secrecy, other healthcare providers (hospitals and outpatient specialized laboratory services and medical imaging etc.) involved in providing medical services. GALENUS may disclose data to third parties is strictly necessary for managing administrative activities supporting medical activity or other legal entities GALENUS medical group (for example, when accessing medical services complementary).
GALENUS can communicate your data to authorized persons who process personal data on behalf GALENUS (by way of example: archiving companies, entities providing debt recovery providers of direct marketing services, couriers, etc.).
GALENUS will disclose your personal data to comply with any legal obligation or by virtue of obligations to a public authority or to protect the rights, property or safety of customers săi.Datele GALENUS or sending them to be adequate, relevant and not excessive in relation the purposes for which it was collected and disclosed.
Data transfer abroad
Rights of data subjects regarding the processing of personal data
GALENUS respect the rights regarding personal data protectionRights that may be exercised by you by written request GALENUS, at its headquarters in Tg. Mures, str. Gheorghe Doja, Nr. 19-21 or email address dpo@Galenus.ro. The application must contain an accurate description of the right you want to exercise and be accompanied by an identity document allowing to identify you. Using the ID information is strictly limited to confirming identity and activity will not result in storage of personal data longer than is necessary for that purpose. You have the following rights:
- GALENUS right to request access to this data.
- Right to be informed about the personal data they process GALENUS goal, onward transfer, and the period of storage of such data.
- The right to receive a free copy of the personal data subject to processing. For any additional copies required GALENUS reserves the right to charge a fee.
- The right to request that inaccurate data GALENUS / incomplete about you.
- GALENUS right to request deletion of your personal data, unless there are legitimate reasons to invoke your application.
- The right to request restrictions GALENUS processing. However, GALENUS may store and process personal data in the interest of public performance of a legal obligation or to defend against legal claims, establishment of legal claims or to protect a person’s rights.
- Right to object to the processing of data when processing order is the direct marketing, including profiling when the measure is related to direct marketing respectively. GALENUS will not process data unless there are legitimate reasons or manufacture is the establishment, exercise or defense of legal court.
- The right not to be subjected to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, if it has a significant impact on the individual concerned.
- Right porting GALENUS personal data provided in electronic form, structure, currently in use, automatically readable with such data can be transferred to another operator.
- If you feel that the processing was done contrary to applicable law, you are entitled to make a complaint to the supervisor or the National Supervisory Authority for Personal Data Processing.