The following information are intended to inform the user more about placement, use and management of “cookies” used www.galenus.ro site. If you need more information and do not can be found below, please contact us at: email@example.com.
Please read the following information.
- Customizing certain settings such as: language is viewed a website, the currency in which it expresses some prices or rates, keeping options for various products;
- Cookies provide holders of sites valuable feedback on how their sites are used by users so that they can make more effective and accessible to users;
- Cookies allow multimedia applications or other on other sites to be included in a particular site to create a browsing experience more valuable, more useful and more enjoyable;
- Improve the efficiency of online advertising.
What is a “cookie”?
An “Internet cookie” (a term known as “browser cookie” or “HTTP cookie” or simply “cookie”) is a small file consisting of letters and numbers that will be stored on your computer, mobile terminal or other equipment from a user who is accessing Internetul.Cookie is installed by request issued by a web server to a browser (eg Internet Explorer, Chrome) and is completely “passive” (does not contain software viruses or spyware and can not access information on the user’s hard drive).
A cookie consists of two parts: the name and content or cookie value. Moreover, the life of a cookie is determined; Technically, only webserver that sent the cookie can access it again when a user turns on the associated website’s webserver respectively.
Cookies themselves do not require personal information to be used and, in most cases, personally identifiable Internet.
There are two broad categories of cookies:
- Session Cookies – they are temporarily stored in the file of cookies the web browser for it to store them until the user exits the web-site or close the browser window (eg when logging / delogării a webmail account or network social).
- persistent cookies– they are stored on the hard drive of a computer or device (and generally depends on the default cookie lifetime). Persistent cookies they include those placed by another website than they visit the user at the time – known as “third party cookies” (cookies placed by third parties) – which can be used anonymously to store a user’s interests, so it is delivered as relevant advertising to users.
What are the advantages of cookies?
A cookie contains information linking a web browser (user) and a specific web server (website). If a web browser that accesses the server again, it can read information already stored and react accordingly. Cookies provide users a pleasant browsing experience and supports the efforts of many websites to offer users comfortable ex – preferences online privacy options for language website, shopping cart or relevant advertising.
What is the life of a cookie?
Cookies are managed by the Web server. The lifetime of the cookie may vary significantly, depending upon the purpose for which it is placed. Some cookies are used only for one session ( “session cookies”) and will not be retained once the user has left the website and some cookies are retained and reused whenever user returns to that website ( “persistent cookies”). However, cookies can be deleted by a user at any time via your browser settings.
What are cookies placed by third parties?
Certain sections of content on some sites may be provided by third parties / suppliers (eg news box, a video or an advertisement). These third parties may also place cookies through the site; they are called “third party cookies” are not placed by the website owner ie. third party suppliers must also comply with applicable law and privacy policies owner ului.O site visit this site may place cookies purposes:
- Cookies performance / functional (Google, Youtube, Facebook and Httpool)
- Cookies analysis of visitors (Google Analytics and YouTube, the life 6 months)
- Cookies geotargetting (Google AdWords and Analytics, long life 6 months)
- Cookies advertising (Google AdWords life lasting six months and Facebook)
- Cookies providers advertising (Google AdWords life lasting six months and Facebook)
These cookies may come from the following third parties: Google AdWords, Facebook, Youtube, SATI, Httpool, SPA.
This type of cookie to remember what the user on this site, so there is no need of setting them at each visit to the site.
Cookies for visitor analysis
Every time a user visits the site, Analytics software provided by a third party analysis generates the user cookie. This cookie tells us whether you have visited the site before. The browser will tell if you have this cookie, and if not, we will generate one. It allows monitoring of unique users that visit and how often we do it. This cookie can be used to identify individuals whose aim is only statistically.
These cookies are used by software that determines which country coming. It is completely anonymous and is only used to target content – even when you are on our website in Romanian or another language get the same creative.
Cookies providers advertising
Much of the advertising that you find this site THIRD PARTY. Some of these parties use their own anonymous cookies to analyze how many people were exposed to an advertisement or to see how many people were exposed several times to the same creative. Companies that generate these cookies have their own privacy policies, and this site does not have access to read or write cookies. The third-party cookies can be used to show you target advertising on other websites based on your browsing this site.
Other third-party cookies
On some pages, third parties can set their own cookies anonymous in order to track the success of an application or to customize an application. Due to the use, this site can not access these cookies, as third parties can not access cookies owned by this site. For example, you post an article using the social networks found on this site, the social network will record your activity
- I accept– installation of all cookies used by this site.
- Refusal– installation of cookie functional and analytical ones.
What type of information is stored and accessed via cookies?
Cookies store information in a small text file that allow a website to recognize a browser. Webserver will recognize the browser until the cookie expires or is deleted.
The cookie stores important information that enhance the browsing experience on the Internet (eg, language settings you wish to access a site, keep a user logged into webmail account)
What are cookies important Internet?
Cookies are central to the effective operation of the Internet, helping to generate a navigation experience friendly and tailored to each user preferences and interests. Denial or disabling cookies may make some sites can not be used. Denial or disabling cookies does not mean that you will receive online advertising – but it will not be able to keep your preferences and interests evidenced by browsing behavior.
Examples of important uses of cookies (not requiring user authentication through an account):
- Content and services tailored to user preferences – categories of news, maps, public services and government and entertainment sites.
- Offers tailored to users’ interests – Remember passwords, language preferences (ie displaying search results in Romanian).
- Retention filters to protect children on Internet content (family option mode functions Safe Search).
- Creative delivery frequency capping – capping an advertisement for a particular user on a website.
- Providing advertising more relevant to users.
- Measurement, optimization and analytics features – such as confirming a certain level of traffic to a website, what type of content is viewed and how a user arrives on a website (eg. Via search engines directly from other websites etc). Websites running these analyzes use to improve their sites for the benefit of users.
Security and privacy issues
Cookies are not viruses! They use type plain text formats. Not consist of pieces of code, so it can be executed and can not auto-run. Consequently, they can not duplicate or replicate on other networks to run or replicate again. Because they can not perform these functions can not be considered viruses. Cookies can still be used for negative purposes. Since store information about your preferences and browsing history of users, both on a particular site and several other sites, cookies can be used as a form of Spyware. Many anti-spyware products are aware of this fact and constantly marks cookies to be deleted proceedings erase / scan anti-virus / anti-spyware.
Generally, browsers have integrated privacy settings that provide different levels of acceptance of cookies, validity and automatically deleted after a user visited a particular site.
Because identity protection is very valuable and is the right of every internet user, you should know that any problems can create cookies. Because through their constantly transmit two-way information between browser and website, if an attacker or unauthorized person comes in during data transmission, the information contained in the cookie can be intercepted. Although rare, this can happen when the browser connects to the server using an encrypted network (eg an unsecured WiFi network).
Other cookie-based attacks involving wrong setting of cookies on servers. If a website does not require browser to use only encrypted channels attackers can use this vulnerability to trick browsers send information through insecure channels. Attackers then use the information to unauthorized access certain sites. It is very important to be careful in choosing the most appropriate method of protecting personal information.
Tips for safe surfing and responsible, based on cookies.
Here are some tips to ensure that navigate without worry, but using cookies:
- Customize your browser settings regarding cookies to reflect a comfortable level of security for you using cookies.
- If you do not mind cookies and you are the only person who uses your computer, you can set long-term storage expiration browsing history and personal access data.
- If you share access to your computer, you can consider setting your browser to delete individual browsing whenever you close the browser. This is a variant of access sites placing cookies and delete any information Enterprise closing session navigation.
- Install your antispyware applications.
Many applications to detect and prevent spyware attacks include detection sites. Make sure you keep your browser updated. Many of cookies is done based attacks exploiting weaknesses in old versions of browsers.
Cookies are everywhere and can not be avoided if you want to enjoy the best and largest sites on the Internet – local or international. With a clear understanding of how they operate and the benefits they bring, you can take necessary security measures so you can surf the Internet with confidence.
How do I turn off cookies?
Mute refusal to receive cookies can make certain websites visited impassable or difficult to use. Also refusing to accept cookies does not mean you will not receive / view online advertising.
It can set your browser so that cookies will not be accepted or you can set your browser to accept cookies from a particular site.
All modern browsers offer the ability to change your cookie settings. These settings typically found in the “options” menu or “preferences” of your web browser.